World history was written here; the pulse of the metropolis beats here: Pariser Platz, located in the center of the German capital, represents the past, present, and future of our country. At this important site, just hundret meters from the Brandenburg Gate, the BRANDENBURG GATE MUSEUM provides an excellent venue for special events. Political discussions, intercultural dialogues, creative transformations, and multi-media events profit from the unique concept of the Immersive Showroom Berlin, turning them into highly emotional experiences that have lasting effects.
The minimalist architecture of the bright room, complemented by an elegant bar and seating area make this street-level foyer perfect for stylish cocktail receptions.
A full-length glass front provides a flowing transition from inside to outside, allowing your guests to experience the unique atmosphere of Pariser Platz up close: The view is cast directly upon the Brandenburg Gate, which mesmerizes visitors with its changing illumination of light and shadows, setting the mood for your guests at your event.
- 500 sqm location with a beautiful view to the Brandenburg Gate
- Capacity up to 100 people including staff
- Completely free and versatile furnishing possibilities, a selection of inhouse equipment available
- Hotels of different categories within walking distance
- Easily accessible from the airports TXL and SFX, also just 1,5km from Berlin Central Station
- No bond caterer, selection of top caterers available
- Personal assistance from the very beginning
- Convenient delivery via underground parking as well as barrier-free access
- Some individual event branding possibilities
- Integration of the popular multimedia show about Berlin history
Functionality meets design: You enter the showroom from the foyer, which due to its compactness makes it perfect for small groups. The foyer has space for jackets and secure lockers for valuables, as well as access to the restrooms. The exhibition room with artifacts relating to the BRANDENBURG GATE is accessible both from the foyer as well as from the showroom via a corridor. This setup provides an optimal way to guide your guests through the exhibit. The approx.
155m2 showroom is the heart of the Immersive Showroom Berlin. Its innovative technology turns your visual and acoustic message into an experience—with a lasting effect.
- 270° panoramic wall
- 87 HD screens that can be recorded with you
- Room-comprehensive sound system with 38 sound channels
- Powerful WIFI
- Convertible room situation because of the electric glass dome roof
- Air conditioning
- Competent event technology team for support before and during the event
- Virtual reality integration for VR as a group experience
- Professional live streaming of your event to your audience
- OOrganization of additional conference technology